Agenda of the sixth session of the Southern Technical University Council for the academic year 2021-2022
At 9 a.m.
Continuing Education Hall
- The practice of the President of the University in the Technical Institute and the Engineering Technical College in Al-Amarah – the Technical Institute and the Technical College in Shatrah – and the Technical Administrative College in Basra.
- The Ministry’s directives to oblige employees and auditors to present the vaccine card when reviewing and to follow preventive measures.
- The Ministry’s book in regulations and conditions of creation, which starts from 9/1 of each year to 1/31 of the following year.
- Providing the Ministry – Admissions Department with university orders for admission to evening studies as soon as possible.
- The position of the accepted and registered students and the percentage of registered students (updated).
- Results of final exams _ first semester for postgraduate students for the academic year 2021-2022.
- Preparing the projects of successful graduate students in the first semester.
- Distribution the books of exam.
- Request to create an evening study in each of the
- Department of community health – health and medical technical college _ Basra
- Department of space techniques – technical institute in Basra.
- The agenda of the meeting of the four technical universities for the year 2022, which will be held on February 17, 2022
- -Discuss the job description of the graduates in institutes and technical colleges
- Implementation the National Framework for qualifications
- Follow-up projects of colleges and institutes within the investment plan
- Decisions of the Curriculum Development Committee – Meeting (bolonia Process)
11.Request to reject the unsuccessful students
- technical institute _ Basra
- -technical institute _Nasiriyah
- engineering technical college _ Basra
- Internal departments visits
13.Study vacations inside Iraq.